Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 12, 2010

Potty Training Hope

As much as I wish that I can already potty train you, you still really have to show any signs of being ready.

BUT we do let your tutuy breathe in the evening. Usually, you'd just be saying THERE while already peeing. But this afternoon, we sort of made an accidental breakthrough. You were kneeling on the divider between our kitchen and bathroom when you felt like pissing and let go, thereby peeing on the floor of the CR. I decided to just commend you for doing that, showering you with praises and kisses and then showing you how to pour water over the area you pissed on. Hehe.

*~*

The other day, I was texting and sitting by the stairs when you approached me to sit beside me and asked, "Mommy, are you okay?" :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP