Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cool, Crazy Boy



Ever since I let you borrow these pair of shades, you insist on watching TV wearing it. Oh, and yesterday, when I was bringing you to the doctor for your low-gradefever, you insisted on wearing this same romper (you wore it just last week, when this picture was taken). You insisted on it.

Sigh. Start again of something new for us!

Oh and I know Mommy has been threatening you with spanking using your table's legs, but it's only because you refuse to stop brandishing them around and either keep hitting Mommy with it, or insist on climbing up the stairs carrying them. Both not really great ideas, my son. But I still love you.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP