Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sick Boy Getting Better

For some weird, I hope viral, reason... you got sick last Thursday. You just suddenly ran high fevers and even barfed twice. You also slept a lot and was just lethargic all day, it scared us.

Funny though, when I started retching while helping clean your vomit up the second time, you quietly moved the basin where we told you to barf into in front of me. So sweet of you, even when sick.

The following day, you pretty much recovered but I still brought you to the doctor. While waiting at the clinic, you kept telling me you loved me. And because we napped late that afternoon, we watched Ninja Assassin on HBO. You were greatly moved by all the violence, you kept asking me if you can learn that martial art and to buy you a ninja star.

Oh and when you were running high fevers, I'd ask you to stay away from Yamee but you'd still end up sleeping beside him. Sometimes, you'd even drape your arm around him which will upset him since you'd be very hot.

Anyway, am happy you're recovering baby. Love you.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP