Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jollibee Uh-Oh

Last Saturday, we had my sister and her boyfriend bring Yakee to Jollibee to eat breakfast while hubs and I attended the Pedia Talk.

This morning, Yakee woke up when I was about to take a bath because I was going out. He was actually jolly enough and the minute he was downstairs, he started going for the door, wanting to go out and saying "Jollibee" again and again.

Yikes.

I was tempted to give them money for Jollibee but hubs reminded me it won't be a good practice. Anyway, buying lugaw was diversion enough. I guess he just really liked going out.

*~*

Despite some tantrums when you're uber sleepy or you want to play, you've been pretty mellower lately, baby Yakee. Love you!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP